Sunday, March 25, 2012

A collection on some of my best FB posts

 
Finally i manage to get a vague topic for my first blog. Since many of my Facebook statuses are liked by the people, I thought of collating some of the best post and presenting them to you. Many of them are written by me. If it is not me, than you will find his/her name at the end.

I hope you like at least some of them. Would Appreaciate your comments.


  • A very awesome example of a spelling mistake which can change the complete feeling: Bad Luck and Bed Luck

  • Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

  • When the Wrong rises there are two options for you, one is Easy and another is Right. Choose wisely. - inspired

  • Heart for sale. 50% discount 50% exchange equals 100% purest love. Anyone wanna buy it? Happy Valentines Day everybody.

  • Inside m the Good and the Evil always fights. The Good always wins but this fight makes m realize how bad I can be if I want to.

  • Batman fears not even Superman. He keeps a piece of kryptonite in his belt. Thats the reason they form a league. The Justice League.

  • If you are in Gotham, you do not swear to God; You swear to Batman. - inspired

  • I am always the hot favorite of mosquitoes. They are attracted to m. Is it because they like m blood or it's because they all are female?

  • Weekends are like me talking to Mr. Wilson from Cast Away. Only difference is Mr. Wilson is myself here.

  • “Winning isn't getting ahead of others. It's getting ahead of yourself” - anon

  • "If you were lucky to land a girlfriend, the lakes is where you'd head to, and it'd take at least an hour for lips to get to meeting point"

  • "What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Maximus, Gladiator

  • No defeat is a loss in true sense if you manage to gain knowledge and experience out of it to prepare for the next life's battle.

  • "Try to give my son the strength not to follow the crowd when everyone else is doin it" - Abraham Lincoln.

  • Dear Santa, I still haven't got m Santa girl which I wished last Christmas. Now I want 2 Santa girls. Merry Christmas to everyone

  • Reason for m not having a gf: pessimist: I dont look that cool. Optimist: girls always think that a cool guy like m will already have a gf.

  • Remember! You are always superior to somebody while somebody is always superior than you. Nobody is perfect* (except Rajni).

  • "Sher ke piche bhagoge to jungle me kho jaoge" - read this behind a goods carrier tempo. Horn OK please!!!

  • And your blushes themselves can make enough hearts melt to pour out an ocean of love. - Mayuresh Mandal

  • It is not about becoming super human. It is about realizing being human is super. - Sadhguru

  • If I were to hide you from this world, I would have traveled back in my time machine to the 70s or 80s where there was only love and care.

  • Ra.One is the kind of film that numbs children to violence and teaches them to start objectifying women. - Sonia Chopra

  • I don't have a habit of walking slowly.

  • So its 1st Oct. It's been one year in Mumbai. This city gave m many things. Job, money, smile, laugh, friends, old friends, cheaters (LOL), crushes, idols, teachers, inspiration, aspiration, attitude, ambition, recognition, fast heartbeat, disappointment, taunts, credit card, shoes, clothes, cell phone, sodexo meal vouchers, new beard style ;-)As a whole I was personified. It molded m. It touched m soul.Thanks B'bay

  • I saw her once on the the web. I became so mad about her. Her beauty was elegant. Her looks were fabulous. Her body, sexy hot. It was a love at first sight for me. So, i followed her. I asked m friends about her. Finally i reached the place where she lived. 4 hours of search and I finally found her. I took her in m hands. I caressed her tone. I heard her super cool voice. Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro ;) As promised by m very own money :D

  • Black hair, black eyes, black eyeliners, black saree, black stiletto. A fantasy of every indian guy. ;)

  • There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there is Sodexo meal pass :)

  • I was sitting alone. Relaxed and partial light. Thinking, whats the reason behind people being so happy and cheerful. And suddenly I realized that they have nothing to loose.

  • Just experienced that crossing a road is relatively easier when there is a heavy traffic. Confused? Well the vehicles dont move at all. Ha ha ha vehry esmart!

  • My richness consist not in the extent of my possessions but in the fewness of my wants. - anonymous great man

  • The best thing about girls is that the way they walk. The bad thing about girls is that they walk in middle giving way to non :P Venus-creatures

  • A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary. - Thomas Carruthers

  • Always remember: its your birth right to ask for extra Chatni while eating vada pav plate and to ask for masala puri after eatin pani puri

  • My mantra of success: either be first, the best or the different!

  • I don't apologize because m loosing what i don't deserve - inspired

  • Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he’ll sit with a Beer for days - anon

  • Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. - Alphonse Elric, Full Metal Alchemist

  • Forgetting an email attachment is like 21st century version of licking an envelope shut and then realizing you forgot to put the letter inside - anon

  • Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls. - Joseph Campbell

  • What do you get in the lunch reception of a wedding?... Sugar and Oil ! :-p

  • Heads, I'l get you the Beer. Tails, You get me the Beer. Who looses!!!

  • The day I understand your problems is the day your problems becomes my problem.(i know its bad English, hope u understood)- inspired

  • I want to reach to the top. But then m boss said, "At top, u r alone". Its true perhaps. So now wat? - inspired

  • Merry Christmas to everybody. I hope i get santa girl instead of santa clause.

  • Distance is nothing. Its the First step that is difficult. - inspired

  • TECHNOLOGY does not permit CHANGE, it enables CHANGE - Vikram Rajgor

  • Humpty Dumpty Was Pushed - anon

  • You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.- anon

  • If only d tale of frog turnin to prince on princess' kiss was true, i wud have bought Red Bull. Hey it gives u wiiiingzz

  • Enjoying 3-B's in Daman. BEER, BEACHES n BEAUTIES

  • I was watching two mid-sized puppies playin around from m balcony. Suddenly one went to the back of another n climbed wit his two front legs n started doing an incredible thing which u guys know; for obvious reasons. I went back downstairs n checked their genders from a safe distance. Guess what, they both were males.

  • Leaders don't create followers. They create more leaders. - anon

  • Lions with small Pen** must compensate with a mighty roar. - Dwight Stifler - American Pie Beta House

  • U can never get to Heaven if u r sacred to get to Hell. Kylie Minogue - Cant Get Out Of My Head.

  • Usually, people who always use Facebook are called BOOKWORMS

  • Do or Do Not, There is no Try. - Master Yoda of Star Wars Saga.

  • The important thing is this: to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we are for what we could become. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

  • I wanna become a big man, Because in animal world SMALL always means PREY, and Big means PREDATOR.

  • How does it sound when an arrow is shot by a bow? ... Fu*k Fu*k Fu*k

  • Life and LUCK is like a Shoe polish. Mere its application does nt make a shoe shine. Its the rubbing that makes it.

  • Baby, i am not Fred Flintstone. But I can make the BedRock. - anon

  • I saw the words "Shri Ram" tattooed on a man's arm. Surely he can float on water. =)

  • i met a girl named 'IRA'. her fav movie is 'BADmash COMpany' and her fav song is 'fakERA' :P

  • While travelling by bus i saw a poster near a church which said "Praise The Lord". The very next moment i saw a road riot by people carrying a goddess' statue. This made me think of a new phrase, "Price The Lord". (no offence, Lord :))

  • First SMS to start a chat: Guy says, "HI DUDE". Girl says, "HI SWEETHEART". I only wish these don't get interchanged.

  • I miss the way i used to watch you early in morning. I miss the way you smiled at me when i left for work. I miss the Sundays when I used to splash water on you and get wet. i miss the long ride we used to travel. I miss the days when we used to hang out with friends on beach. i miss the love you spelt on my family. I miss the way you drived me crazy every night. I miss you darling. I miss you my dear SWIFT :)

  • What do you get when you LIKE a Pikachu on facebook? You get a POKEmon !

  • I wish I don't get Farmville's gift on my birthday.

  • Pamela consist of three persons - inspired

  • If Priyanka Chopra means Piggy Chops, Priyank Rathod means Piggy Rocks \m/. Sorry @oprocks. This suits m.

1 comment:

  1. good going.....all the best for the rest.....:)

    ReplyDelete